Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A warm treat in a mug for adults. Found on Mr.Coffee's website.
- 2 tablespoons dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 4 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Into a mug pour creme de cacao then add sugar and coffee. Stir well.
- Pouring the whipping cream slowly over the back of a teaspoon, float the cream on top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle the coffee granules on top and serve immediately.
So very delicious. Just perfect for the chilly air that is coming our way. This lovely recipe, was quick and easy to make with excellent results. So much depth. I can't wait to have this again. Made for Holiday Hits - Beverage 2015.
Yum. Such a nice drink for a cool fall day. Thanks for sharing, Lori. Congrats on your football win!
Creamy and delicious,would't change a thing! Served it for Sunday brunch and everyone loved it! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring,2013