Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A warm treat in a mug for adults. Found on Mr.Coffee's website.
- 2 tablespoons dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 4 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Into a mug pour creme de cacao then add sugar and coffee. Stir well.
- Pouring the whipping cream slowly over the back of a teaspoon, float the cream on top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle the coffee granules on top and serve immediately.
Yum. Such a nice drink for a cool fall day. Thanks for sharing, Lori. Congrats on your football win!
Creamy and delicious,would't change a thing! Served it for Sunday brunch and everyone loved it! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring,2013
Delicious creamy coffee with a little kick start! I made it today as it was a cool dreary Spring day. Perfect pick me up. i didn't have a cream so I improvised with whipped cream I had bought to go with some strawberries. I also added another half teaspoon of brown sugar. Made for Veg 'N Swap tag. :D