1/1 Photo of Coffee Cake Muffins
Tastes just like coffee cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- 2Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat egg and milk in a small bowl.
- 4Beat softened butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture and egg mixture alternately, mixing with a wooden spoon after each addition. Do not overmix.
- 5Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- 6Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean or until muffins are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 7Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Remove muffins. Dip muffin tops in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar. Place right side up on a wire rack; cool or serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Cake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 228.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g