This is a recipe everybody will love and you can make in under ten minutes. Instead of lugging out big pans and making a mess in your kitchen; this is so easy to clean up and it is so delicious! Tip: If you want it to be a bit healthier, swap out the sour cream for Greek yogurt. I got this recipe from Prudent Baby.com
- Grab a mug from the cabinet (microwave safe).
- Put tablespoon of butter in and soften for 10-15 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir in sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg (You will want to only use abouthalf of it for a good consistency, but use as much as you need to).
- Add sour cream.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- In a seperate bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 tablespoons of flour, brown sugar, and cinammon.
- Smash it together with your fingers for a few seconds (until firm).
- Put the crumb topping mixture into the cake mixture.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high. Then microwave it for ten more seconds.