1/1 Photo of Coffee Cake Goldmine
1 hr 10 mins
This is my version of coffee cake I hope you enjoy! There are so many here to choose from, so I will just add to the choices!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1For the topping: Cream butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- 2Stir in pecans, raisins and chocolate pieces, and mix well then set aside.
- 3For the cake: Cream shortening.
- 4Add sugar, beating until light.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- 7Sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- 8Stir in flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition.
- 9Place 1/2 of the batter mixture into a greased and lined (bottom) 10 inch tube pan.
- 10Sprinkle with 1/2 of the topping mixture, then add second 1/2 of batter mixture and sprinkle the top evenly with the remaining topping.
- 11Bake at 350 deg.
- 12for 50 minutes until tester comes out clean.
- 13Cool on a rack in the pan, and when cool invert onto a plate to serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Cake Goldmine
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 299.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: