Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
the best breakfast treat. so easy and moist.... love the cinnamon sugar in it. comes out excellent.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bundt pan. Mix batter ingredients. first sugars, crisco and eggs. Then add all else. Place 1/3 batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with half the filling mixture of sugar and cinnamon. over the batter.
- Place remaining batter over the cinnamon sugar filling.
- Top with the rest of filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or till done.
- cool 10-15 minutes. Invert pan on to a plate. remove pan.
- Cool completely.
- I sometimes top with powder sugar or drizzle powder sugar/milk (equal parts) glaze over top.