Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist. The recipe was submitted by Eleanor Amos.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 13 ounces instant lemon pudding
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon
- Mix together cake mix, water, pudding, oil, sour cream, and eggs.
- Pour into greased tube pan.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon spread over cake & swirl.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.