My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scald milk, add butter, salt and sweetener.
- 2Stir until butter is melted and cool to lukewarm.
- 3Dissolve yeast in warm water and add to milk mixture.
- 4Add eggs and flour and mix well.
- 5Pour into a greased 9x9-inch pan.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- 7Scatter the nuts over the top and dust with cinnamon.
- 8Bake in preheated 400°F oven.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 325.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: