1/1 Photo of Coffee Buttercream Frosting
I discovered this recipe in Lee Lee's Recipe Box : ) I hope you will enjoy it! Cook time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream, sugar, hot coffee, egg yolks and coffee powder in small saucepan.
- 2Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
- 3Refrigerate covered until cold, about 30 minutes.
- 4Cream butter and powdered sugar in small mixer bowl; beat in vanilla.
- 5Gradually beat in custard; beat until smooth.
- 6TIP: Remaining frosting can be stored covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.7
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 245.7 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 71.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g