Recipe by Annacia
Tired of the same old burger's? Try this!
Top Review by A la Carte
This burger recipe was delicious! We actually had espresso powder, which was old, but it still worked and added a nice smokey flavor! Loved all the chili flavors, and dh was raving! We used light eng. muffins for a bun, and added only a little mayo and ketchup. Thank you so much! I'll be passing this on.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder (not grounds)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, small thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper (red or green, finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce