Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Tired of the same old burger's? Try this!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder (not grounds)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, small thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper (red or green, finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form hamburger patties.
- Cook on the hot grill or under broiler.
- Place on bun with your favorite fixin's.
This burger recipe was delicious! We actually had espresso powder, which was old, but it still worked and added a nice smokey flavor! Loved all the chili flavors, and dh was raving! We used light eng. muffins for a bun, and added only a little mayo and ketchup. Thank you so much! I'll be passing this on.
Very tasty burger!! Loved loved loved the taste of the blue cheese in these!! Used regular coffee grounds (very fine) and it did add a little bit of taste to the burgers! They had a nice kick! We made them in our G. Foreman grill. Thanks Annacia!