Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net. No name attached.
- 8 ounces un-sweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium heavy saucepan heat butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- When just melted remove from heat.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla until thick and pale.
- Stir in the chocolate mixture and the coffee liqueur.
- Fold in flour.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Place on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for 30 minutes before attempting to cut.