Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Eat you coffee with your brownies in the same dish! Garnish with additional raspberries, if desired. This is from the Maxwell House coffee site.
- 24 prepared brownies, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup cooled brewed strong coffee, any variety, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (170 g) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 cup raspberries
- PLACE brownies in shallow dish.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the coffee; toss lightly.
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minute Stir in whipped topping.
- PLACE half of the brownies in 3-qt. serving bowl; top with half of the pudding mixture. Sprinkle with raspberries.
- Cover with layers of remaining brownies and remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover trifle in refrigerator.
- 18 servings, 2/3 cup each.