1/2 Photos of Coffee Blond Brownies
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe came from someone from our church in Payette, ID, Kathy Garman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and sugar over medium heat until butter melts.
- 2Dissolve coffee in hot water.
- 3Stir coffee mixture into butter mixture.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Beat in eggs and vanilla with mixer.
- 6Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- 8Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 9Spread into buttered 9x13 pan.
- 10Bake at 350°F until lightly browned. 25-30 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 11Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Blond Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g