Recipe by love4culinary
A BR Original.
Top Review by Annacia
5 stars all the way. What a wonderful treat for a summer afternoon. This is a thin shake even with the ice and hefty amount if ice cream but that doesn't made if any the less tasty. I used no sugar added ice cream and Splenda for the sugar. Yummmmm. Made for Comfort Cafe, Summer 09.
- 1 cup extra strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups crushed ice or 2 cups ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the strong coffee, milk and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add ice cream and ice then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses.
- If desired, add whipped cream to the top of each drink followed by a sprinkle of cinnamon.