Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This iced coffee recipe (from Alison Ladman) was published in my local newspaper on July 7, 2011. I hope you enjoy it! The 1 to 2 minute "Cooking Time" is the approximate blending time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 6 ounces cups vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup ice cube
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container.
- Process until very smooth and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses and serve.
I made this for breakfast today. I only buy plain yogurt so I added vanilla (but no added sugar). This is really good. It is a refreshing change of pace.