Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 small bananas, peeled,sliced,and frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine frozen bananas, milk, yougurt, cinnamon, and nutmeg ina blender container.
- Cover and blend till smooth.
- To serve, pour into glasses.
- If desired, garnish with fresh banana slices and mint.
This wasn't too bad but I found that the coffee flavour wasn't as intense as I would have liked...I ended up adding some cold brewed coffee to the mix to give it a bit of ooomph! Thanks for posting!
Two of my favorite flavors in a smoothie! This made a great breakfast on the run. I did not have any nutmeg so left that out.