Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Ideal for grilling and barbecues. Can be used on meat, or meaty fish such as tuna. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
- 1 tablespoon espresso beans
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- Heat a heavy based frying pan or skillet and add the espresso beans. Toast it for about 10-15 seconds before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake everything together and leave to toast for approximately 1 minute, until the mixture begins to release a strong aroma.
- Pour into a blender and grind to a coarse powder.