1/4 Photos of Coffee and Pepper Crusted New York Steaks
From The Art of the Grill
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely grind the coffee beans and peppercorns in a food processor or coffee grinder.
- 2Press the mixture evenly on both sides of the steaks.
- 3Brush the grill grate with vegetable oil.
- 4Place the steaks on the grill directly over high heat; grill for about 8-10 minutes, turning once (or cook until desired doneness).
- 5Remove steaks from the grill; season both sides with salt.
- 6Let the steaks rest 2-3 minutes before serving; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee and Pepper Crusted New York Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.6
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 275.5 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 70.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: