Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
Make and share this Coffee Almond Float recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- chocolate ice cream, to serve
- Dissolve coffee in water in a pitcher.
- Add milk, brown sugar, and almond extract.
- Stir well and pour over ice cubes into parfait glasses.
- Top each glass with a scoop of ice cream.
Very yummy! I accidentally put in to much almond extract tho. But it's still very good! Thanks!
Oh gosh this is so good, it's a coffee-lover's dream drink, I didn't add in the almond extract it was wonderful without it, thanks for sharing this great summer's treat Engrossed
Very soothing. A nice picker=-upper drink in the morning. Made exactly as printed.