Recipe by Annacia
A variation of a favorite cocktail. Whipped Cream and chocolate curls are a quick finishing touch. Time includes cooling time for coffee.
Top Review by Robyn:)
As soon as I saw the photo and description I had to make this. I made it with chocolate ice cream and it was delicious. It has the perfect amount of each ingredient for a nice sweet treat. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the boiling water and coffee crystals together and cool.
- Put milk, syrup, ice cream and prepared coffee into blender and process till smooth.
- Pour into 2 fancy stemware glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Personal Note:.
- I like to add a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon to this.