Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006. A dessert close to your heart ? :) Preparation time includes overnight refrigeration. REGION: France.
- Push the cottage cheese though a sieve into a bowl, add the sugar and mix well.
- Whip the double cream until stiff and then add the lemon juice, add this mixture to the cottage cheese mixture.
- If you are serving this in the mould(s), no lining is necessary, but if you want to turn these out of the mould(s) then line the mould with muslin.
- Gently fold the stiffly whisked egg whites into the cheese mixture,then spoon completed mixture into several small or 1 large mould.
- Refrigerate overnight to drain.
- Use the muslin to support the dessert as you turn it out and carefully peel off.
- Serve with strawberries, raspberries and cream.