Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My son loved the Twister sandwich from KFC, and decided to make these (seeing as I wouldn't buy him one whenever he wanted...ha ha ha!) Being a teenage boy, he can eat 2 by himself, so adjust this to who's eating. My kids like to get creative with the seasonings. Let me know what strange things your kids come up with!
- 2 flour tortillas (I like to get low-fat)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons creamy caesar salad dressing
- spices for chicken (garlic powder,poultry seasoning,Mrs.Dash...)
- oil (for frying)
- Cut up chicken into long strips and fry in oil.
- Add any spices you like while frying.
- When done, lay 1/2 the chicken pieces, some lettuce and tomato on a tortilla.
- Pour on salad dressing and roll up.
Wow, This sure beats going to the KFC!! I made this as one of the "pick a chef" recipes. It was sooo easy to make and will be a great idea to have often when the family are home. I used Avocado & Garlic salad dressing the second time I made these and added avcocado slices to the roll. Thanks for a great keeper