1/2 Photos of Cody's Caramel French Toast
Hill Family's Note:
This is actually from Marie (Cody's Friend) but they are so much alike we labeled it Cody's. This is a great for a holiday morning or when your expecting a crowd for early morning meal because you make it the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat mix butter, brown sugar and corn syrup till dissolved and combined.
- 2Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Layer the pan with six bread slices in a single layer.
- 4Sprinkle the tops of the bread slices with cinnamon & sugar.
- 5Cover each bread slice with a second bread slice.
- 6Whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla and salt.
- 7Pour over top the bread and cover. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 8Turn oven to 350° and cook for 40 – 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cody's Caramel French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 130.3 mg
- Sodium 332.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g