1/1 Photo of Cod with Warm Avocado Salsa
Easy recipe, if you don't like chervil use parsley instead. Note that this one serving, use your own judgement for the salsa if you make more servings.Depending on the sweetness of the tomatoes I sometimes add a bit of sugar to the salsa. You can also use catfish or haddock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the salsa
- 1Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cod.
- 2Heat the oil in a medium frying pan.
- 3Pan-fry the cod for 5-6 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 4Add the white wine vinegar and lime juice.
- 5Cook for a further 30 seconds.
- 6Remove the fish and place on a serving plate, keep warm.
- 7Stir the tomatoes, avocado and chervil into the pan until warmed through.
- 8Do a taste check, add more lime juice if needed.
- 9Place the warmed salsa on the fish and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod with Warm Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.7
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar