Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and tasty recipe. You can use shrink wrapped frozen fish from TJ's or Costco.(Thaw in sealed package in room temp water) Serve with a brown rice pilaf and a mesclun salad with gorgonzola cheese, toasted hazelnuts, ripe pear and raspberry vinaigrette (Brianna's).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper (or Old Bay).
- Heat oven-proof skillet on med-hi heat.
- Add oil and saute garlic (do not brown).
- Add fish, sear 1 minute on each side.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and olives to skillet.
- Pour wine over ingredients.
- Cover with lid and place in oven 5- 7 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 2 more minutes.
- Add mandarin oranges and allow to warm slightly.
Making this dish for the SECOND time in 2 weeks tonight! Only thing I changed was using chicken broth for the wine...EXCELENT!! My one year old even ate it up!! Thanks for sharing!!!