A quick and tasty recipe. You can use shrink wrapped frozen fish from TJ's or Costco.(Thaw in sealed package in room temp water) Serve with a brown rice pilaf and a mesclun salad with gorgonzola cheese, toasted hazelnuts, ripe pear and raspberry vinaigrette (Brianna's).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Rinse fish and pat dry.
- 3Sprinkle with salt& pepper (or Old Bay).
- 4Heat oven-proof skillet on med-hi heat.
- 5Add oil and saute garlic (do not brown).
- 6Add fish, sear 1 minute on each side.
- 7Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- 8Add tomatoes and olives to skillet.
- 9Pour wine over ingredients.
- 10Cover with lid and place in oven 5- 7 minutes.
- 11Uncover and bake 2 more minutes.
- 12Add mandarin oranges and allow to warm slightly.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod with Tomatoes and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives