Recipe by conniecooks
This is simple, delicious, quick and easy. It is also good for you and your figure. You can use other fish like haddock, make sure the piece is about 1" thick.
- 8 ounces boneless cod
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, shredded
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper and place in prepared dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over fish.
- Cover, place in oven bake for 15 -20 minute Spoon sauce over fish when serving.