Recipe by English_Rose
Try this quick low-fat dish when you next fancy a fish supper, ready in less time than it takes to get a takeaway. Serve with steamed green beans.
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 4 slices chorizo sausage, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 14 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 2 cod fish fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan then cook the garlic and chorizo for a few minutes. Add the chili and tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, season.
- Meanwhile rub the fish with a little more oil, season and broil or steam until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the sauce and green beans.