Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A WW recipe with my changes - still only 4 points. Try with Basil or Tarragon instead of Parsley for a change
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 cod fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat milk in skillet; add cod fillets, cover and poach 4 - 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon transfer to a serving platter and keep warm RESERVE MILK.
- In saucepan, melt margarine; add flour and cook over low heat 2 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove form heat; whisk in hot milk and chicken broth; add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Return to low heat and cook, stirring constantly about 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Pour over fish; garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.