A WW recipe with my changes - still only 4 points. Try with Basil or Tarragon instead of Parsley for a change
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in skillet; add cod fillets, cover and poach 4 - 5 minutes.
- 2Using a slotted spoon transfer to a serving platter and keep warm RESERVE MILK.
- 3In saucepan, melt margarine; add flour and cook over low heat 2 minutes until bubbly.
- 4Remove form heat; whisk in hot milk and chicken broth; add parsley, salt and pepper.
- 5Return to low heat and cook, stirring constantly about 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- 6Pour over fish; garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod With Parsley Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 397.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 44.5 g