Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Use cooking spray to coat a baking sheet large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix together the orange juice, lemon juice, oregano, salt and olive oil.
- Lay the fillets on the baking sheet without crowding them.
- Brush fish with the dressing.
- Roast the cod for 10 minutes, or until the thickest part of the largest fillet flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
I omitted the orange juice ands used fresh marjoram (milder)instead of oregano. The result was a very tasty dish.
This was very good and so easy .. I had bought some fresh cod and prepared the recipe, but didn't cook it, so I wrapped it well and put it in the freezer .. Took it out today, let it defrost, and broiled it .. Served it with some brussels sprouts
Yummy! I used dried oregano rather than fresh.