1/8 Photos of Cod With Mediterranean Salsa
This is a delicious and figure-friendly entree. It is quick and easy enough for weeknight meals, but it is also perfect for guests, as the presentation is lovely. I usually serve this over couscous with a green vegetable and/or salad. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and diced
- 1 plum tomato, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1Mix all salsa ingredients together and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Pat fish dry and season with salt and lemon pepper.
- 3Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- 4Add olive oil to pan and heat until hot.
- 5Cook fillets 4 minutes on each side or until done. Do not overcook.
- 6Serve with salsa spooned over top.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod With Mediterranean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 20.6 g