I use 1/2 & 1/2 however you may choose to use heavy cream like the original recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill or grill pan and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Season fish with salt and pepper and place fish on grill; cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until flakey.
- 4Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Stir in garlic and Creole seasoning.
- 6Add 1/2 & 1/2.
- 7Stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- 8Add crawfish and shrimp stirring until just heated through.
- 9Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 10To serve, spoon Crawfish Bayou Sauce over center of fish and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod With Crawfish Bayou Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 100.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: