Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 18 mins
I use 1/2 & 1/2 however you may choose to use heavy cream like the original recipe.
Make and share this Cod With Crawfish Bayou Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place fish on grill; cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until flakey.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and Creole seasoning.
- Add 1/2 & 1/2.
- Stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add crawfish and shrimp stirring until just heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon Crawfish Bayou Sauce over center of fish and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Inlaws over for dinner and wanted to impress and I did:) I think crawfish are called finger lobsters here, or should I say the finger lobsters @ the store looked alot like crawfish. In any case "finger lobsters" I used. Thanks for sharing
I made this almost exactly as written except that I used all shrimp, instead of the crawfish and shrimp combo, for the sauce. Crawfish is a bit hard to locate in Chicago area at this time of year! Anyways, this dish is delicious...I used, for the cream sauce, half heavy cream and for the other half, 1/2 & 1/2 cream. This was a nice treat for my husband and me, I served it with a rice pilaf mixed with fresh spinach. Very nice dinner! Thanks Mystergirl!