Recipe by Mysterygirl
I use 1/2 & 1/2 however you may choose to use heavy cream like the original recipe.
Top Review by L DJ
Inlaws over for dinner and wanted to impress and I did:) I think crawfish are called finger lobsters here, or should I say the finger lobsters @ the store looked alot like crawfish. In any case "finger lobsters" I used. Thanks for sharing
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup crawfish, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp, cooked
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped (optional)
- green onion, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill or grill pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place fish on grill; cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until flakey.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and Creole seasoning.
- Add 1/2 & 1/2.
- Stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add crawfish and shrimp stirring until just heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon Crawfish Bayou Sauce over center of fish and garnish with parsley and green onions.