Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I use 1/2 & 1/2 however you may choose to use heavy cream like the original recipe.
Make and share this Cod With Crawfish Bayou Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place fish on grill; cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until flakey.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and Creole seasoning.
- Add 1/2 & 1/2.
- Stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add crawfish and shrimp stirring until just heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon Crawfish Bayou Sauce over center of fish and garnish with parsley and green onions.