1/1 Photo of Cod With Cherry Tomatoes and Spring Onions
A light and healthy supper ideal with salad and new potatoes. I have adapted this recipe from one I saw in the Sunday Times newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C I have a fan oven so adjust to suit your own appliance.
- 2Cut a piece of tin foil big enough to put your piece of fish on. Using a spray oil (FryLight) spray a piece of tin foil before placing the fish in the centre of the foil and wrapping the fish up like a parcel. This will stop the fish sticking to the foil.
- 3Next cut the cherry tomatoes into small pieces and sprinkle over the fish then do the same with the spring onion. Add the lemon juice and a drop of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and wrap the parcel up tightly.
- 4You will now have a foil parcel of fish ready for the oven.
- 5Cook in the middle of the oven for around 20 mins, checking after 15 by carefully unwrapping the top of the parcel and checking the colour and texture of the fish.
- 6To serve open up the parcels and place the fish on a plate using a fish slice before pouring over the tomato and onions and the juices.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod With Cherry Tomatoes and Spring Onions
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cod fish fillets