This quick, low-fat, and delicious recipe is from "3 Fat Chicks on a Diet!". You can eliminate the anchovy paste and use a little Dijon mustard instead. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb (1 slice bread)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- lemon wedge
- 1Preheat oven to 450*F. Combine mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt, anchovy paste, and pepper in a small bowl. Combine bread crumbs and parsley on a sheet of wax paper.
- 2Spread one side of each cod fillet with mayonnaise mixture, then dip coated side into crumbs to coat. Place crumb side up on a jelly roll pan which has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and bread crumbs begin to brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod With Caesar Crust
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 521.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: