Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This quick, low-fat, and delicious recipe is from "3 Fat Chicks on a Diet!". You can eliminate the anchovy paste and use a little Dijon mustard instead. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb (1 slice bread)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450*F. Combine mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt, anchovy paste, and pepper in a small bowl. Combine bread crumbs and parsley on a sheet of wax paper.
- Spread one side of each cod fillet with mayonnaise mixture, then dip coated side into crumbs to coat. Place crumb side up on a jelly roll pan which has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and bread crumbs begin to brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Yum! I used the anchovy paste and it made a terrific flavor. Thanks for posting!
Perfect!!! (and USE the anchovy paste- you can't detect it, but adds a great layer of flavor) followed the recipe to a "T" Thanks, Blucoat!