Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
When you let the lemon juice reduce, you are left with golden fillets that are snow white on the inside.
- Parboil (approx 3 minutes) asparagus in 1 cup water.
- Discard water, set asparagus aside.
- Sear shallots in olive oil set aside.
- Sear fillets in same pan of olive oil 2 minutes each side.
- Add juice, dill, pepper, asparagus, and garlic.
- Allow to reduce slightly.
- Add remaining water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 8 minutes.
- Turn fillets allow to cook another 4 minutes.
- May I suggest serving with brown rice.