1/4 Photos of Cod Roasted with Fresh Herbs
Kozmic Blues's Note:
Cod is one of my favorite fish, and we get such wonderful, fresh and inexpensive cod here in Rhode Island. I think the touch of lemon zest in the crust adds a nice lemony flavor mixed in with the breadcrumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- 3Pile parsley, garlic, lemon zest, and a little salt on the cutting board.
- 4Finely chop the parsley, garlic, lemon zest, and a little salt, then add mixture to the plain bread crumbs.
- 5Brush the top of each fillet with olive oil and dip in to the bread crumb herb mixture.
- 6You can be a little generous here with the crumbs.
- 7Brush a little bit of olive oil in the bottom of a baking pan then place fillet in the pan, crust side up.
- 8Roast fillets in oven, about 12-15 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Roasted with Fresh Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 424.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 46.5 g