- 3 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, chopped roughly
- 4 cod fish fillets
- steamed greens (I usually use asparagus, green beans and broccoli)
- lemon wedge (to serve)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat, till it is light golden in colour.
- (make sure you don't overdue this and burn the butter) Add lemon juice and pine nuts and saute for 1 minute.
- Add fish to pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or till it is cooked to your liking.
- Serve fish on steamed greens with the brown pine nut butter as a sauce.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.