1/9 Photos of Cod Fish Grilled in Foil
This is a red lobster copycat that I thought would be nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares. Place equal portions of the fish fillets on each piece of foil.
- 2In a saucepan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 3Stir to blend well. Pour this mixture over the fish, sprinkle with paprika and top with onion slices.
- 4Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
- 5Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Fish Grilled in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 695.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 20.7 g