This is a red lobster copycat that I thought would be nice.
Make and share this Cod Fish Grilled in Foil recipe from Food.com.
- Use heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares. Place equal portions of the fish fillets on each piece of foil.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir to blend well. Pour this mixture over the fish, sprinkle with paprika and top with onion slices.
- Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Great recipe. Delicious,healthy, quick and easy. What more could you ask for in a meal. I hate it when people change your recipe before trying it, but I must admit I did drizzle some extra virgi olive oil over the prepared fish before cooking.
thanks for sharing
i made this for dinner last night (cod fish was on sale this week). i made a couple of changes tho', i added one chopped tomatoe and seasoned the fish with old bay seasoning. will make this again, but i think a little more seasoning will help. am going to try it with salmon, too. sure is an easy and quick dinner on a hot summer day.
Very tasty! I didn't have fresh parsley, so I used dry, but it was still great! I also made this a second time using talapia! Wow! Yummy! The fish was perfectly done and moist! Thank you!