This is a red lobster copycat that I thought would be nice.
Make and share this Cod Fish Grilled in Foil recipe from Food.com.
- Use heavy aluminum foil cut into large squares. Place equal portions of the fish fillets on each piece of foil.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir to blend well. Pour this mixture over the fish, sprinkle with paprika and top with onion slices.
- Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.