Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
a great way to use up leftover cooked cod.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 cup cod, cooked and chopped small
- 2 tablespoons tangy green dill relish
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- light vegetable oil cooking spray
- Whisk together eggs, mustard, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Add chopped cod, onion and relish, mix well and add breadcrumbs.
- Spray non stick frypan well with veggie spray, heat to a sizzle. Divide cod mixture into 4 patties, brown well , approximately 5 minutes; turn and brown other side for another 5 minutes. turn onto a hot platter and garnish with ketchup or chili sauce.