1/1 Photo of Cod Fillets with Tomato & Spinach Relish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven on broil setting.
- 2Using a broiling rack, arrange fish fillets on rack, sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and lemon juice.
- 3Place fish in oven on the rack closest to the broiler.
- 4Meanwhile, coat a non stick frying pan with cooking spray, add 1 tsp.
- 5olive oil and saute onions until translucent.
- 6Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook five to 10 more minutes.
- 7When fish is white in the center and starts to flake, remove from oven and top with tomato and spinach relish.
- 8Serve over a bed of fresh spinach leaves or a bed of wild rice.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Fillets with Tomato & Spinach Relish
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 74.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g