- Place oven on broil setting.
- Using a broiling rack, arrange fish fillets on rack, sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and lemon juice.
- Place fish in oven on the rack closest to the broiler.
- Meanwhile, coat a non stick frying pan with cooking spray, add 1 tsp.
- olive oil and saute onions until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook five to 10 more minutes.
- When fish is white in the center and starts to flake, remove from oven and top with tomato and spinach relish.
- Serve over a bed of fresh spinach leaves or a bed of wild rice.
so simple and yummy. I used fresh tomatoes and spinach. This was a real hit with my DH and will become a staple in this house, thanks!
I am not giving stars because I only made the relish, but I really wanted to let others know how yummy that was. I only used half of the sugar, 1 1/2 cups frozen spinach, so actually I turned it into a side dish. What a terrific preparation for spinach. The little touch of sweet,and little touch of sour , made this into something unexpectedly delish!
Wow- what a fantastic dish! I used fresh basil and yummm. It complemented the fish wonderfully. Great with a Ceasar salad and roasted potatoes! **Update: I made this again and served it over mixed greens with french bread..equally fantastic!