1/4 Photos of Cod Fillets With an Asian Lemon Curd Glaze
Light and refreshingly not overly sweet. Use store bought or make my Lemon Curd Lemon Curd (Stove Top or Microwave Method) Lime or Orange Curd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/3 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1Mix the 6 ingredients for the glaze topping, set aside.
- 2Season fish with salt and pepper dust with flour.
- 3Heat butter over mediun heat till butter stops sizzling and start to turn tan. Add fillets just to brown on both sides.
- 4Top each fillet with all the glaze and place in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Just till it flakes.
- 5Remove fish and place 1/3 cup water in pan to deglaze and stir and reduce till thickened. Pour over fish.
- 6Nice served over rice.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Fillets With an Asian Lemon Curd Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 218.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar