Recipe by Cucina Casalingo
Sauteed cod fillets simmer quickly in a tangy lemon cream sauce featuring Campbell's Condensed Cream of Shrimp Soup. Serve with basmati rice and a green salad and you'll have a figure friendly and delicious meal. WW 4 points. This was adapted from a chicken recipe but worked very well with the cod fillets.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red peppers or 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 lemon slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the cod fillets and cook 3 - 4 minutes on both sides.
- Add the soup, water, pepper, parsley, lemon juice and paprika to the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Gently simmer for 5 minutes or until the cod is cooked through.
- Top with the lemon slices.