Cod and Veggies Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375f degrees.
- Spray medium size casserole with veggie spray; sprinkle both sides of cod with half of the salt and pepper and place in casserole.
- Place tomato slices on top of cod and sprinkle with peppers and onion. Sprinkle cajun spice mix over if using.
- Top with asparagus spears; sprinkle chopped leek over; sprinkle with the other half of the salt and pepper; spray well with veggies spray.
- Cover and bake on middle rack of oven for approximately 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.