1/5 Photos of Cod and Veggies Casserole
A delicious all in one pot meal, low fat and low carb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cod
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1 medium tomato, fresh, sliced thick
- 1/4 red sweet pepper, sliced strips
- 1/4 green sweet pepper, sliced strips
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon leek, chopped (or green onion)
- 1/2 lb asparagus, fresh spears
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- fresh parsley, rough chopped for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 375f degrees.
- 2Spray medium size casserole with veggie spray; sprinkle both sides of cod with half of the salt and pepper and place in casserole.
- 3Place tomato slices on top of cod and sprinkle with peppers and onion. Sprinkle cajun spice mix over if using.
- 4Top with asparagus spears; sprinkle chopped leek over; sprinkle with the other half of the salt and pepper; spray well with veggies spray.
- 5Cover and bake on middle rack of oven for approximately 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 6Garnish with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod and Veggies Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 433.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 43.9 g