A delicious all in one pot meal, low fat and low carb.
Make and share this Cod and Veggies Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cod
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (optional)
- 1 medium tomato, fresh, sliced thick
- 1⁄4 red sweet pepper, sliced strips
- 1⁄4 green sweet pepper, sliced strips
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon leek, chopped (or green onion)
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, fresh spears
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- fresh parsley, rough chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375f degrees.
- Spray medium size casserole with veggie spray; sprinkle both sides of cod with half of the salt and pepper and place in casserole.
- Place tomato slices on top of cod and sprinkle with peppers and onion. Sprinkle cajun spice mix over if using.
- Top with asparagus spears; sprinkle chopped leek over; sprinkle with the other half of the salt and pepper; spray well with veggies spray.
- Cover and bake on middle rack of oven for approximately 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Easy to put together - tasted lovely!