This one of my favorites for those hot summer days.
Make and share this Coctel De Camaron (Mexican Shrimp Cocktail) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (48 ounce) can vegetable juice (V-8)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, cooked
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 cucumbers, seeded & diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, quartered
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 1 bunch celery, finely chopped*
- 2 large tomatoes, diced*
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (optional)
- salt & pepper
- * are optional items.
- Mix all items together in a glass bowl or other non-reactive container.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve in glass with lime wedges.