Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those who looooove tequila as much as I do. All hail agave-juice!! Posted for Zaar World Tour II '06
- 1⁄2 pint tequila
- 2 1⁄2 limes, juice of
- 2 cups ice, chopped
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 banana
- 6 thompson seedless grapes
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Mix the sugar and lime juice thoroughly, and then pour in tequila.
- Shake with chopped ice and serve in cocktail glasses.
- Drop into each glass a grape, cherry and banana ball (use a melon baller).
Woo-hoo! I love Tequila and this went down FAR too well! No banana unfortunately, so added a chunk of peel-less apple for the white bit of the flag.