- 2 teaspoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons creme fraiche
- 2 pinches chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 375FºF/190ºC.
- Into the bottom of each of two buttered ramekins put a spoonful of blue cheese
- Gently crack an egg in on top.
- Top with a spoonful of crème fraîche.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the chives.
- Set the ramekins in a baking dish and pour hot water in the dish to come half-way up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake until cooked, but still jiggling, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with buttered toast fingers for dipping.