Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
The cornbread is so delicious and moist. It is simple to prepare and hard to mess up.
- 3 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix corn muffin mix, eggs, half of the stick of butter melted, sugar, sour cream and can of cream of corn.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour remaining melted butter over cornbread.
- Cover with plastic wrap and a dish towel. Allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes then serve.