- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, at room temp.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened coconut, flaked
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare crust, Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 13X9 pan with foil to overhang sides by 1 inch and coat with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and sugar on high speed until fluffy, 2 minutes.
- On low, gradually beat in flour and salt.
- Press dough into pan and prick with a fork.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Combine eggs, sugar, juice& zest; gradually whisk in flour and baking powder.
- Pour on top of crust and bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut and bake 10 minutes.