Recipe by Nana Lee
This is from Emeril Live EM1G34e. I saw the vegan version of this and searched for a regular recipe. This is it.
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, plus
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks start to form.
- Add the sugar and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Whip in the coconut milk.
- NOTE: The whipped cream will loose some of its volume with the addition of coconut milk; do not be alarmed. This is meant to be a loose whipped cream.